Software Quality Assurance Engineers (Multiple Positions)
NewPace Communications Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Canada, develops mobile communications software for the world’s largest telephone companies.
NewPace is now accepting applications for several Software Quality Assurance Engineer positions, working on application system testing. Ideal candidates will demonstrate they are:
- A detailed oriented person who can translate business and functional requirements into test plans and test cases
- A proactive self-starter willing to take ownership, advocate on behalf of the customer and think outside of the box
- Entrepreneurial and willing to contribute to team success.
This position will be based out of our Bedford, NS location but may require international travel.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Test Design
- Test Automation
- Test Execution
- Test Result Analysis
- Selenium or similar test automation tool
- XPath and/or CSS locators
- Source code control systems (e.g Git, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, ClearCase)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in testing telecommunications systems would be an asset.
- Software analysis, testing and documentation of software with little supervision.
- Developing test plans, test cases, and test automation systems.
- Manual execution of test cases where automation is not available.
- Assisting management with project scoping and scheduling.
- Interfacing as necessary with other internal groups such as Product Development, Database Administration and System Administration.
Due to our requirement to support a wide geographic area, candidates who are proficient in a language other than English are encouraged to highlight their linguistic capabilities and international experience on their resume.
Compensation & Benefits
NewPace considers competitive salaries as part of an overall compensation strategy. Salary levels are tied to your experience, role within the company and general market, and are supplemented by a generous benefits package.
Comprehensive benefits are important to attract qualified individuals to NewPace, to remain competitive within the industry, and to ensure you remain with us. We offer a competitive benefits package that makes sure all your basic medical and insurance needs are covered, as well as other perks to make your working experience as rewarding as possible.
NewPace is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We thank you for your interest in working for NewPace. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit an application by email to email@example.com.