Our team is always on the look-out for top talent. Check out our current opportunities!
Comprehensive benefits are important to attract qualified individuals and we offer a competitive benefits package that makes sure all your basic medical and insurance needs are covered, as well as other perks to make your working experience as rewarding as possible.
Sigmast considers competitive salaries as part of an overall compensation strategy. Salary levels are tied to your experience, role within the company and general market, and are supplemented by a generous benefits package and RRSP matching.
Group Health Plan
Our group insurance is provide by Great West Life. Upon employment you are immediately eligible to participate in our group health and insurance plans including:
Medical Service Plan
- Extended Health (including prescriptions, vision, medical equipment, chiropractic services, physiotherapy, etc)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
Sigmast pays all of the premiums for the Health and Dental Plans. Employees are able to choose between one of three different Channels which offer differing deductables and coverage rates on drugs, some dental and paramedical procedures so that a plan can be tailored to your specific circumstances. We provide drug card coverage to reduce the paperwork burden and out of pocket expenses.
- Vacation – Between 2 to 4 weeks vacation depending on years of service and/or experience.
- Sick & Personal Time – The Company provides 10 sick and personal days for times when you are unable to make it to work for various reasons.
- Pay Schedule – Bi-Weekly
- Flex Time – For individuals entitled to flex hours, our core hours are 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Performance Bonus – We provide a generous incentive program that rewards individual, team, and Company success.
- RRSP Matching – The company will match (dollar for dollar) RRSP contributions up to 5% of your base salary.
- Company Paid Holidays – We recognize and pay for 9 statutory holidays through the year
- Training & Development – Employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement based on bona-fide current job requirements.
- Candidate referral bonus – We pay a bonus for hired candidates referred by Company individuals
- Employee Assistance Program – We offer an EAP program to assist individual with difficult home and work situations.
- Social Activities – Various company-paid social activities through the year.